This actually looks pretty awesome
Spinach Buckwheat Bake « The Hoot Eats.
- 1/4 cup buckwheat flour [ground from groats!]
- 1 tablespoon cashews
- handful of spinach
- 1/2 banana
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1/2 tablespoon agave
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons soy milk
- toppings of choice
- Start by grinding up your groats first. You want that flour.
- Then add everything else to your Magic Bullet, blender, or food processor.
- Pour into a bowl [I don’t even grease mine anymore because I’m never motivated enough to flip it out].
- Top with any bake-ins you want–fruit, chocolate covered espresso beans, a tablespoon of peanut butter, etc
- Microwave for 2 minutes.
- Remove and add toppings.
- Allow to cool.
- Drink iced coffee out of a rad mug from No Idea records.